1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Robert Walter, “Super Heavy”
Souls of Mischief, “Never No More”
Arctic Monkeys, “This House is A Circus”
Chris Potter, “Shiva”
Journey, “Anyway You Want It”
Duke Ellington & Coltrane, “In A Sentimental Mood .”
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Getting drunk with Nicolas Sarkozy seems fun. (MY ANSWER LAST TIME AND OMG YES! I WOULD STILL WANNA GET DRUNK WITH NICK SARKOZY!)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
….i’m not leaving my bed to get a book.
4) What do you think about most?
How to take over the world.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yeah Emily’s written songs about me :)
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
I hate flying, beans, and I really hope that I don’t get re-incarnated into a mongoose in the next life (if that’s actually a thing).
7) What’s your religion?
Christianity is a world-view and a belief that Christ died for your sins, not a religion. (i like this answer).
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Running late for something.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
It used to be The Roots and I still love The Roots. To work for a company that’s slightly associated with Questlove is a dream come true. That being said, I don’t really have any more favorites in music.
10) What was the last lie you told?
Read number six.
11) Do you believe in karma?
No. At the simplest level, karma dictates that if I do good then good is comes to me and if I do bad then bad comes to me. There would never be a truly good deed if karma existed. The things I do for people I do because I want to do it for them, not because I’m expecting something in return. Likewise, if someone does me harm, I wouldn’t want to inflict harm back to them…. Unless you’re a fuckboy who wants to throw down for some arbitrary reason like the dude who said I have a head the shape of a beluga whale.
12) What does your URL mean?
Doctor Starinken is a former Soviet scientist who created a time machine and visits me every now and then to give me advice. (pretty much the same).
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness is that I am unable to tell you my greatest strength. (omg this is freaking brilliant. i really like my answers. why couldnt i be this witty all the time?!)
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
Do pornstars count?
15) How do you vent your anger?
You don’t wanna see me mad bro.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
My brain is a collection of neurons. (again! BRILLIANT!)
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I’m not unhappy but I’m not completely ecstatic. I don’t think that I really have spent much time thinking about it. I feel like I’ll figure out if I’m happy when I’m a little older. At the moment I’m still trying to become.
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I don’t know if I can answer what sound I hate, but I can tell you that I love the sound of the piano.
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
WHAT IF ROBIN AND TED ACTUALLY END TOGETHER?!?!
(THEY DID GET BACK TOGETHER AND IM SO HAPPY THEY DID!)
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I believe in Ghostbusters and X-Files. (geeze i’m so witty)
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Air conditioner air?
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
THIS ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI JOINT IN MIDTOWN. ABSOLUTE WORST FREAKING RESTAURANT I’V EVER BEEN TO!
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
Emily Miele, Emily Miele, and Emily Miele.
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
A Tumblr survey does not merit a response to this question.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I totaled my mom’s car.
27) What was the last movie you saw?
do documentaries count? if so then this documentary on comic books
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Sprained left elbow.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
This asshole Satoru Sasaki
told people that I forced a girl to give me a blowjob back in high school. Not like I’m still bitter about it or anything.
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
When you have a big dick, you can forget about simple things.
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
Emily Miele =D
36) How many relationships have you had?
Serious ones? Just Emily. So this means that if you consider yourself an ex-girlfriend, you don’t count. Why should you? We were probably really young. Let’s be honest, there is no way that the two of us could possibly say that what we had was a relationship.
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
My disarming good looks and my dashing and oh so debonaire charm… I don’t know dude.
38) Where is your best friend?
Sleeping next to me.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Nah. I’m vibey as fuck.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
This would never happen to me….
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I would tell everyone I knew I had one month to live and that they should take me out to eat since I’m dying in a month. No, I wouldn’t be scared. I could eat all I want and not give a damn about gaining weight. It would be the happiest freaking month of my life. (BEST ANSWER EVER).
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Act Too (Love of My Life)," The Roots. (still true)
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Being in love with your best friend who also loves you back,
45) How can I win your heart?
Become a cardiac surgeon and make a bet with fellow cardiac surgeons on whether Robin and Ted eventually end up together. If you win, then when I’m on the operating table you can splice me up and grab my beating heart. (BEST ANSWER EVER!)
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Creativity brings on creativity. (I used to think that but now I do think that you have to be a little loopy to be “creative.” But what the fuck do I know? I’m a hack).
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Moving to New York.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"There’s no point in visiting the dead. Should have hung out with me and bought me food while I was alive."
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Don’t have one.
51) What is your current desktop picture?
My mom, dad, and sister.
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Number 53 of this survey.
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL INTO THE FUTURE ONE SECOND AT A TIME!
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
There was this one time when was a child living in Singapore. I guess it was particularly hot or something that day and I was super hungry. Singaporean children usually take the train and the bus to get home since public transportation is ridiculously efficient there. Anyway, it would have been a normal day that I came home from school hungry and tired, but when I got in the door the smell of my grandma’s cooking immediately captures me. I can see the smoke rising from the bowl of prawn noodle soup that she made and a bowl of fresh rice. I call out to say thank you and there’s no reply because she was out picking up my sister from pre-school. When I approach the table everything is already set for me, plate, glass, utensils, placemat, everything is all there. All I have to do is plop my sweaty ass and eat.
I was young, but not very young, maybe 8 or 9? But at that moment, I remember clearly thinking that for all the miseries of this world, my grandmother loves me. (yeah. I’d still re-live this moment. this was the moment that i learned that i have a family).
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Deciding to do this stupid survey because I’m freaking tired now but I have to finish it because if i dont then i wont be able to sleep.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I wouldn’t cheat on Emily.
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
Numerous times and I still hate flying.
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
What a stupid way to end a survey. I’m going to add a 61 because this a dumb question.
61) Write something you’ve never told anyone before
Something you’ve never told anyone before